MIG33SELLS
we heartly welcome you all here to fullfill your needs of softwares and applications if you need any help and support and want to know more than please donot hesitate to contact to mr.anthany dhakal the founder of this site : mig33 username :anthany_nbs / anth4ny mobile number :9779842796072 / 9779806008007 email address : adanthanynbs@gmail.com / anthany_nbs@yahoo.com / anthany_nbs@mig33.com thank you ! !!!!!
MIG33SELLS
we heartly welcome you all here to fullfill your needs of softwares and applications if you need any help and support and want to know more than please donot hesitate to contact to mr.anthany dhakal the founder of this site : mig33 username :anthany_nbs / anth4ny mobile number :9779842796072 / 9779806008007 email address : adanthanynbs@gmail.com / anthany_nbs@yahoo.com / anthany_nbs@mig33.com thank you ! !!!!!
MIG33SELLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about mig33 we deal here,,,,,,,,,,,,, All mig33 tools,bots, highlvl ids, short ids, multy ids,merchantsip,credits,mig33 t-shrts available here.

HomeHome  searchsearch  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WONDERSHARE VIDEO EDITOR FULL VERSION
what is mig33 level and what are their power on mig33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:43 pm by TessaAdolph

» new ids for sells of 2014 :x :X
what is mig33 level and what are their power on mig33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:43 am by anthany_nbs

» admin tool
what is mig33 level and what are their power on mig33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:55 pm by fabiofa

» Games or tools for mobile phone.
what is mig33 level and what are their power on mig33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:33 am by a--xx--o

» Official Zone
what is mig33 level and what are their power on mig33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:26 am by a--xx--o

» ABOUT ADMIN
what is mig33 level and what are their power on mig33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:17 am by a--xx--o

» request for visitors
what is mig33 level and what are their power on mig33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:15 am by a--xx--o

» my introduction
what is mig33 level and what are their power on mig33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:09 am by a--xx--o

» Automatic LowCard Gamer
what is mig33 level and what are their power on mig33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:04 am by a--xx--o

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
photos
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MIG33SELLS on your social bookmarking website
Poll
MIG33

http://mig33.com
MIG33SELLS VISITOR
https://illiweb.com/fa/favicon/screen.ico

what is mig33 level and what are their power on mig33

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIG33SELLS
Admin
Admin
MIG33SELLS

Tiger

what is mig33 level and what are their power on mig33 Empty
PostSubject: what is mig33 level and what are their power on mig33   what is mig33 level and what are their power on mig33 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:49 pm

What is migLevel?

- migLevel reflects your status in mig33.
- You can find your migLevel in your Profile. (eg. below: Level 3)

level

- As you gain migLevels, you will get migPowers in mig33.
- The higher your migLevel, the more migPowers you will have.
How does migLevel work??

- migLevels are based on a combination of time, activtiy and how much you help build the mig33 community.
- Many of the activities have an impact on migLevel (e.g. how much you chat, how popular your profile is, or how many referrals you make)
- The number next to your image displays you exact migLevel.
What are the features that requires migLevel?

- migWars: migLevel 1
- Leaderboard: migLevel 5
- Create Room: migLevel 10
- Post Wall: migLevel 10
- Vote/Rate: migLevel 10
- mini Blogs: migLevel 10
- Groups/Forum: migLevel 20
What are migPowers?

- migPowers allow you to do special things in mig33. For example, at migLevel 5 you can begin to view our leaderboards.
- At higher levels, you get the migPower to set up larger chat rooms, or even create groups that allows you to link your chatrooms.
- As mig33 grows, we will continue to add new migPowers, especially at the higher migLevels.
What migPowers do I have at the start?

- You will start with migLevel 1 as soon as you login.
What happens if I try to do something that I don’t have the migPower for?

- You will get a notification that you need to be a higher migPower to do that activity. Just use mig33 more, grow your migLevel, and then you can use the migPower
How long will it take me to get a migBot?

- If you’re an active user of mig33, you should get a migBot within a few days! But the higher the migLevel, the longer it takes.
How does mig33 know when I have gained a new level?

- When you do stuff in mig33, you grow toward the next migLevel.
- When you’ve done enough cool things for long enough, our system automatically promotes you to your new migLevel.
How does mig33 tell me when I have a new migLevel?

- Check your Profile often! Your migLevel is always displayed on your Profile.
Can I use credits to gain migLevels?

- No! migLevels can only be gained through activity on mig33.
Do all activities in mig33 contribute to my migLevel?

- Bad ones don’t.
Can Customer Service change my migLevel?

- No way!
What migLevel do Admins have?

- migLevels and Admins are separate. An Admin earns their migLevel like any other user. Also, migPowers and Admin powers do not overlap.
Can I become an Admin if I attain a very high migLevel?

- People with high migLevels are usually important people in the mig33 community. However, we have not changed the process for selecting Admins.
How did mig33 set user’s migLevels at first?

- All new users from August 2009 start at the lowest level. User who joined mig33 before that were assigned a migLevel based on their time and activities on mig33.
How many levels are there in the migLevel?

- There are a more than a few. Some have yet to be discovered!
Can I drop to a level below if I am inactive?

- No.
If I get kicked or banned, do I lose my migLevel?

- Your migLevel is associated with a specific username and cannot be transferred to another username. If a username is banned, then this username will no longer be able to use mig33.
Can I combine or move migLevels between my multiple IDs them?

- No.
Back to top Go down
https://mig33sells.forumotion.com

what is mig33 level and what are their power on mig33
Page 1 of 1